The Email Group Certificates module is part of the Pro Suite of modules for the Uncanny Toolkit for LearnDash. . Out of the box, LearnDash supports dynamic generation of a certificate after successful completion of the courses associated with a group, but the certificate must be viewed online or downloaded to the user’s computer. This Pro module extends LearnDash functionality to attach a certificate to the email that is sent to the user upon the successful completion of all certificates within a group. The certificate email can also be sent to site administrators, group leader(s) or any number of related users.
*This is a global module and cannot be enabled or disabled for a specific group. This module will send out an email with the certificate .pdf attached for any group that has an associated certificate.
A variety of settings are supported in the Email Group Certificates module to control how certificates are sent, to whom, whether or not they’re stored, and the contents of the email.
- Use Cron to send certificate: Check this field only if you are having issues with shortcodes not outputting the correct data in the emailed certificates. Otherwise leave it unchecked.
- Do not store certificates on server: This module by default stores certificates on server. This option can be disabled by checking this option.
- Send Certificate to Site Admin/Group Leader(s): If you want a copy of the certificate sent to the Site Admin and/or Group Leader(s), simply check the respective boxes.
- From Name/From Email: The name and email address that the certificate email will be sent from.
- CC Certificate To: Include any email addresses that you want CC’d on the certificate email.
- Email Subject & Email Body: The subject and content of the email. Tokens are available and listed just below the Email Body field.
Comments/QuestionsPlease note that this is not a support forum. If you are experiencing issues on your site, please open a support ticket instead. Site-specific support questions submitted as comments will be unanswered.