Uncanny Continuing Education Credits
Important: This plugin requires PHP version 5.6 or higher and LearnDash version 2.3 or higher. Please update before purchasing and installing this plugin!
The Uncanny Continuing Education Credits plugin is a WordPress addon that makes it easy to track, report on and award certificates based on credits awarded for completing LearnDash courses. Assign credits, CEUs or CPD values to your courses and track the cumulative accomplishments of your learners.
Here are a few of the things you can do with this powerful LearnDash plugin:
- Assign credit values to all of your LearnDash courses.
- Display available and earned credits in the front end.
- Track cumulative credits earned from user profile pages.
- Set an annual credit rollover date that allows you to only track credits earned on or after that date.
- Store permanent records of earned credits. There’s no need to worry about course changes or even resetting learner progress affecting historical credits.
- Create a public, front end reporting tool with search that allows credits to be easily verified by students, managers, accrediting organizations and other users. Privacy is protected.
- Generate admin reports of all credits earned and cumulative credits by date range and LearnDash group. Export records to CSV files for analysis in Excel.
- Award certificates based on total Continuing Education credits earned.
- Award certificates based on the completion of course combinations (a first for LearnDash), which is great for certification programs that span multiple courses.
- Send your new certificates by email and store them as PDF files on the server.
Here’s a video overview of the plugin:
The plugin is a strong fit for compliance training, certification programs, and any courses that are completed on a recurring basis. It’s one of our easiest plugins to use and it includes a variety of shortcodes that make it simple to put data and even a completion report in the front end.
To learn more about the plugin, check out the announcement on our blog as well as the Knowledge Base articles for Uncanny Continuing Education Credits.
Please note that licensing is on an annual basis and includes plugin updates and support. Early renewals receive a 30% discount.
== Installation ==
1. Verify that the site is using PHP version 5.6 or higher and that the latest version of LearnDash is installed.
2. Upload the contents of the plugin zip file to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- New Feature: Added Required Credits for users and groups
- New Feature: Added Required Credit shortcodes: [uo_ceu_days_remaining] and [uo_ceu_credits_remaining]
- New Feature: Added Required Credit Deficiency Report
- New Feature: Added Required Credit email reminders
- Initial Release.