Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro
Important: This plugin requires PHP version 5.6 or higher, LearnDash version 2.3 or higher AND the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit version 2.0 or higher. Please update before purchasing and installing this plugin!
The Pro suite of modules for the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit adds even more new features to LearnDash sites that improve the learner experience and make development easier.
This paid plugin adds the following features and more to your LearnDash site:
- Autocomplete Lessons & Topics: Automatically mark all lessons and topics as completed on user visit and remove Mark Complete buttons. Global settings can be overridden for individual lessons and topics.
- Days Until Course Expiry: Use this shortcode to display the number of days until the learner’s access expires for the current course. This is a useful shortcode to include on course pages.
- Drip Lessons by LearnDash Group: Unlock access to LearnDash lessons by setting dates for LearnDash Groups rather than for all enrolled users.
- Duplicate Pages & Posts: Easily clone pages, posts, LearnDash courses, lessons, topics, quizzes and more. This plugin handles quiz duplication properly.
- Enhanced Course Grid: Add a highly customizable grid of LearnDash courses to the front end, learner dashboard or anywhere you want. This is a great tool for sites with a large number of courses.
- Import LearnDash Users: Import and update learners by CSV file and add them directly to courses and groups.
- LearnDash Branding: Add logos to LearnDash Groups to display organizational branding and group names in the front end, including on registration pages.
- LearnDash Course Dashboard: Use the dashboard shortcode to display the list of enrolled courses for the current user. By expanding courses, users can access any lesson or topic in any of their enrolled courses from a single page.
- LearnDash Group Expiration: Set expiration dates for LearnDash groups so that course enrollment for the group is removed on the specified day. Notification emails can be sent on expiration.
- LearnDash Group Registration: Allow users to add themselves directly to LearnDash Groups on registration by assigning each group a unique registration URL. Users can also change or add groups themselves by visiting group URLs.
- LearnDash Table Colors: Change the background and header text color of LearnDash tables. This module modifies the course, lesson, topic, quiz, and Pro Dashboard tables.
- Learner Transcript: Add printable transcripts to the front end for your learners. This is a great way for learners to have a record of all course progress and overall standing.
- Send Certificates by Email: Send LearnDash PDF certificates on quiz completion to the learner, administrator, group leader and anyone else you want to receive a copy.
- Simple Course Timer: Tracks time spent in all LearnDash courses and detects when a user is idle. Course completion time and total course time are both added to LearnDash reports.
Some of the modules in this plugin are quite complex and very customizable. Before you jump in, we strongly recommend you review the Pro module Knowledge Base articles to develop a better understanding of how everything works.
Please note that licensing is on an annual basis and includes plugin updates and support. Early renewals receive a 30% discount.
== Installation ==
1. Verify that the site is using PHP version 5.6 or higher, that the latest version of LearnDash is installed AND that the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit is installed and enabled. This plugin will not work without the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit.
2. Upload the contents of the plugin zip file to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.