Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro
Important: This plugin requires PHP version 5.6 or higher, LearnDash version 2.1 or higher AND the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit version 1.3 or higher. Please update before purchasing and installing this plugin!
The Pro suite of modules for the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit adds even more new features to LearnDash sites that improve the learner experience and make development easier.
This paid plugin adds the following features to your LearnDash site:
- LearnDash Table Colors: Change the background and header text color of LearnDash tables. This module modifies the course, lesson, topic, quiz, and Pro Dashboard tables.
- Autocomplete Lessons & Topics: Automatically mark all lessons and topics as completed on user visit and remove Mark Complete buttons. Global settings can be overridden for individual lessons and topics.
- Drip Lessons by LearnDash Group: Unlock access to LearnDash lessons by setting dates for LearnDash Groups rather than for all enrolled users.
- LearnDash Course Dashboard: Use the [uo_dashboard] shortcode to display the list of enrolled courses for the current user. By expanding courses, users can access any lesson or topic in any of their enrolled courses from a single page.
- Duplicate Pages & Posts: Easily clone pages, posts, LearnDash courses, lessons, topics, quizzes and more. This plugin handles quiz duplication properly.
- Days Until Course Expiry: Use this shortcode to display the number of days until the learner’s access expires for the current course. This is a useful shortcode to include on course pages.
- LearnDash Group Registration: Allow users to add themselves directly to LearnDash Groups on registration by assigning each group a unique registration URL. Users can also change or add groups themselves by visiting group URLs.
- Enhanced Course Grid: Add a highly customizable grid of LearnDash courses to the front end, learner dashboard or anywhere you want. This is a great tool for sites with a large number of courses.
- LearnDash Group Expiration: Set expiration dates for LearnDash groups so that course enrollment for the group is removed on the specified day. Notification emails can be sent on expiration.
- Learner Transcript: Add printable transcripts to the front end for your learners. This is a great way for learners to have a record of all course progress and overall standing.
- Simple Course Timer: Tracks time spent in all LearnDash courses and detects when a user is idle. Course completion time and total course time are both added to LearnDash reports.
- LearnDash Branding (New!): Add logos to LearnDash Groups to display organizational branding and group names in the front end, including on registration pages.
Some of the modules in this plugin are quite complex and very customizable. Before you jump in, we strongly recommend you review the Pro module Knowledge Base articles to develop a better understanding of how everything works.
Please note that licensing is on an annual basis and includes plugin updates and support. Early renewals receive a 30% discount.
== Installation ==
1. Verify that the site is using PHP version 5.6 or higher, that the latest version of LearnDash is installed AND that the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit is installed and enabled. This plugin will not work without the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit.
2. Upload the contents of the plugin zip file to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Added: New module, Group Leader Experience
- Added: New module, Send Certificates by Email
- Added: New module, Autocomplete Lesson, Topic on Quiz Completion
- Updated: Made Group Registration sign up lines translatable
- Updated: Course Grid to truly ignore default sorting for enrolled courses
- Updated: Course Grid to be flex for consistent heights
- Updated: Sort-able Expiry Date column for Group Expiration Module
- Fixed: Done button behavior inconsistent if lesson contains quiz
- Added: Course sorting in course dashboard shortcode
- Fixed: Missing Mark Complete button when global Autocomplete is disabled
- Added: Show post navigation links if autocomplete is enabled
- Updated: Repositioned sample lesson tag to be more mobile friendly
- Updated: Made transcript fully translatable
- Fixed: Typo in learner transcript column headers
- Fixed: Enable Quizzes after X time not removed in certain themes
- Fixed: Random redirect on quiz completion in Safari/Firefox
- Fixed: Group signup URL registration link key causing URL error
- Added: Course Timer feature - Only allow access to a quiz when time spent in the course EQUALS OR EXCEEDS a specified number of minutes
- Added: \"Done\" button in last topic within a lesson when Autocomplete Lessons & Topics is enabled
- Updated: Made fonts consistent across transcript PDF
- Fixed: Topics with quizzes are not autocompleted
- Fixed: Autocompletion issue
- Added: Sample Lesson Label module
- Added: Deactivate Pro version if Free version is not activated, link to Free download
- Added: Ctrl+P print function on transcript
- Updated: Transcript print styles
- Updated: Course dashboard HTML and CSS to better support long course names
- Updated: Allow timer to resume after it has been paused for up to 48 hours
- Updated: Group registration provides immediate access to courses
- Fixed: Enhanced Course Grid CSS override theme path (/wp-content/themes/your-theme/uncanny-toolkit-pro/css/course-grid-view.css)
- Fixed: Do not autocomplete lesson if previous lesson is not completed and lesson progression is enabled
- Added new sorting and ordering options to course grid
- Added logo option for LearnDash Groups
- Added shortcode that lists LearnDash Groups for user
- Fixed a conflict with Duplicate Posts & Pages and WooCommerce products.
- Added improved support for alternative slugs for LearnDash post types.
- Initial Release.