Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting
Important: This plugin requires PHP version 5.6 or higher as well as the latest version of LearnDash. Tin Can use is optional; this plugin can be used exclusively for advanced LearnDash reporting.
The Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting plugin adds a Learning Record Store to your LearnDash site as well as powerful reporting tools. The reporting tools can be used with or without Tin Can, and use of the optional Pro suite of modules for the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit adds time metrics to the reports.
This paid plugin adds the following features to your LearnDash site:
- Tin Can and SCORM Statement Tracking: Track Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, iSpring and H5P statements inside your native WordPress LRS.
- Dashboard Report: See LearnDash course completion and Tin Can statement trends at a glance.
- Course Reports: Monitor course activity at a glance.
- User Reports: Drill down to review LearnDash and Tin Can activity by individual user and course.
- Storyline, Captivate and iSpring Uploader: Upload your Tin Can modules and have them displayed by on-page embed, lightbox, or even in a new window.
Before you start using the plugin, we strongly recommend you review the Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting Knowledge Base articles. Read through the plugin overview, installation guide, Uploader instructions, the list of supported elearning authoring tools as well as detailed articles about the 3 main report types.
Because this plugin tracks a lot of new data in a Learning Record Store and includes server-intensive report generation capabilities, we strongly recommend you consider this in your choice of WordPress hosting. Generic shared hosting is not recommended. WP Engine is a good fit for small and mid-sized sites.
Please note that licensing is on an annual basis and includes plugin updates and support. Early renewals receive a 30% discount.
== Installation ==
1. Verify that the site is using PHP version 5.6 or higher and the latest version of LearnDash.
2. Upload the contents of the plugin zip file to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Improved H5P statement tracking
- Added ability to use Tin Canny modules on any post types
- Fixed inconsistency of user progress between Course Summary and Course Detail reports
- Added Reset Bookmark Data button in Tin Canny Settings to manually clear resume data errors
- Fixed 404 errors when resuming Articulate Rise modules
- Fixed Tin Can statement tracking of Rise and iSpring modules using Request Payload
- KNOWN ISSUE: Changing site URLs can cause Tin Can data to be omitted from reporting and will be addressed in the next release.
- Added Tin Can statement tracking for Storyline 2 and Storyline 360 modules in Articulate Mobile Player
- Updated EDD updater class
- Fixed user counts to consider all group enrolment options
- Fixed upload issue of iSpring modules published to web
- Fixed Mark Complete issue of Captivate modules published to web
- Fixed completion rate issues caused by group enrolment
- Fixed Mixed Content errors caused by hard coded URLs
- Added resume capability for Storyline, Captivate, and iSpring
- Fixed custom image button in Tin Canny Uploader
- Changed settings menu page title to Tin Canny Settings
- Fixed upload issue introduced in 1.3.4
- Added more error checking to Tin Canny Uploader
- Added support for permalink containing index.php
- Added error message when detecting unsupported zip file
- Fixed errors when deleting Tin Can modules
- Fixed Mark Complete control for modules displayed in a new window on mobile
- Added Group Leader access to reports
- Fixed Mark Complete visibility for modules displayed in a new window
- Added preliminary SCORM support
- Added iSpring support
- Added Articulate Storyline 360 support
- Added Articulate Rise support (SCORM only)
- Added admin setting to clear all Tin Can data
- Added validation for average quiz score number
- Changed minimum capability from \'activate_plugins\' to \'manage_options\'
- Removed View Report links on the Course Report page
- Added: Beta Tin Can/xAPI support for iSpring content
- Fixed: Notice of undefined variable \"s\"
- Fixed: Paths to wp-h5p-xapi.js and wp-h5p-xapi.css files causing 404 error
- Added Captivate/Storyline uploader to all regular post types
- Updated Result column to show percentage of total score
- Fixed issue of Captivate quiz scores not showing in Tin Can Report
- Removed dependency on H5P xAPI plugin
- Updated amCharts libraries to version 3.20.17
- Fixed Tin Can report jQuery selector for empty charts
- Added a number of under-the-hood architecture tweaks (Thanks, Mark!)
- Fixed sorting by percentage complete
- Fixed negative number showing on Y-Axis in Recent Activities chart
- Fixed reports not displaying in subdirectory install
- Fixed Storyline upload issue introduced in 1.1
- Fixed a LearnDash condition that prevented the reports page from loading
- Added all quiz attempts in user activities table
- Added new performance metric \"Least Completed Courses\"
- Added stats on total time spent in course
- Added CSV export to all tables
- Added option in Settings to control whether LearnDash Mark Complete button should be disabled until the learner completes all Tin Can modules in the lesson/topic
- Added message to Course Overview Report when there is no data to display
- Added message to User Progress Report when there are no activities to report
- Added deletion of Tin Can data when a user\'s LearnDash data is deleted
- Fixed 502 Gateway error caused by groups with no assigned courses
- Fixed rounding of timer seconds
- Fixed padding for Storyline & Captivate lightbox
- Fixed zip file upload issue
- Fixed option to hide Tin Can data from reports
- Changed table column heading from \"Completion Time\" to \"Time to Complete\"
- Fixed Storyline/Captivate file upload issue when the ZipArchive module was not available on the web server
- Fixed several TypeErrors
- Initial release