When you have Uncanny LearnDash Groups and WooCommerce activated at the same time, you’ll notice two additional product types added to WooCommerce: LearnDash Group Course and LearnDash Group License.
Setting up LearnDash Group Course Products
The first step to enabling group licenses to be created, bundled with courses and sold is to create the LearnDash Group Course products that you want to make available for addition to a group license. LearnDash Group Course Products are typically never sold directly to users. They are only used as component products when selling LearnDash Group License products. If you want to sell courses to individual users, we would recommend you use the free LearnDash WooCommerce integration plugin (available from support.learndash.com).
- From the Admin Panel, choose Products > New Product.
- Enter a name and description.
- Under Product Data, select LearnDash Group Course as the product type.
- In the General tab, enter the product’s Regular (and Sale) price.
- In the Courses tab, select the LearnDash course associated with this product.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
- Repeat the steps above to create other LearnDash Group Course products.
All Group Course products that are created become available to be added or bundled with Group License products. Group Course Products will be visible to administrators when they create Group License Products via the back end (more below). Group Course Products will also be visible and available to end users who create Group License Products and add courses to them via the Buy Courses page on the front end of the site.