Important: This feature requires version 3.0 or higher of the Uncanny LearnDash Groups plugin. Version 3.0.1 will also add better integration with other Group Management pages.
Version 3.0 of the Uncanny LearnDash Groups plugin added an easy way for Group Leaders to manage uploaded LearnDash assignments in the front end. This helps to eliminate the need for Group Leaders to require access to /wp-admin/.
To add front end essay question management to a page on your site, use this shortcode:
The assignment management table is very wide, so we highly recommend that you don’t include a sidebar on the page.
To set which columns are visible by default, use the columns attribute:
columns="Title, Student, Status, Points, Assigned Course, Assigned Lesson, Comments, Date"
Include all of the columns you want shown. The columns not included in the attribute will be hidden by default, but users will still be able to show them by checking the associated checkbox.
With this shortcode, Group Leaders can:
- Download and review assignments submitted by users in their group and quickly access the associated lesson, course or comments
- Approve and assign points to assignments submitted by users in their group
- Filter assignments by group, course, lesson
- Filter rows by data in any column using the Search field
- Sort submitted assignments by any column
- View the columns that are relevant to them and hide the rest
- Drag and drop to reorder columns
- Drag to resize columns
Using Front-End Assignment Management
- Hover over the assignment title to download and view the assignment.
- Hover over the assignment title to delete the assignment.
- Check the box next to assignments to delete or approve multiple assignments.
- Click the assignment title to open a modal dialog that shows the assignment details and allows you to assign points (if points are enabled for the assignment) and/or approve the assignment.