Following up on our recent Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit 3.0 release, the 3.0 Toolkit Pro release is now also available! It’s a huge release that includes 2 brand new modules, several redesigns, new Gutenberg blocks and a whole lot more. Between the free Toolkit and the Pro modules addon, we now offer a whopping 37 powerful modules to improve your LearnDash sites.
The Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro 3.0 release includes 2 new modules: Autocomplete Lessons & Topics When Quiz Is Graded and Group Login Redirect. We know, the names are long, but at least they describe and do what you expect!
The new Autocomplete module fills a gap for quizzes that are graded manually. With this new module turned on, lessons and topics associated with a manually graded quiz are completed automatically for the user when the instructor grades the quiz. It’s simple, but it makes things easier for students.
The Group Login Redirect adds a new section to LearnDash Group Edit pages that, when populated, redirects members of that group to any page you choose on login. Maybe you want to take members of a group with only one course straight into that course, or maybe you want to take group members to a branded dashboard page just for that school or company. It’s a great option if you offer training to organizations. You can even set a redirect priority, so that if a user is in multiple groups, you can make sure you they land on the right page when they sign in.
While it’s not a new module, our Learner Transcript module got a big overhaul, so it’s almost like new! It has a completely new, mobile-friendly design, better printing support, branded header and footer options, and you can sort data and include or exclude columns. This one is really exciting for us and we’re sure your students will love this improved way to see their progress across courses.
That’s Just the Start…
The LearnDash Toolkit Pro 3.0 release includes dozens of enhancements and fixes. Here are a few highlights
- Gutenberg block support for many of the modules with shortcodes
- Submit a ticket right from your WordPress site, including optional site information to help us troubleshoot your issue
- Filter courses by Category or Course Category when using our Course Dashboard shortcode
- A new license activation page to make it easier to track licensing status
- New debug options for the Simple Course Timer
- No more requirement to pass a course ID to the reset button shortcode when it’s on a course page
- Support for quiz and quiz question duplication in LearnDash 2.6
Read the full list of changes here: https://www.uncannyowl.com/knowledge-base/learndash-toolkit-pro-change-log/
Stay tuned for more 3.0 releases of our plugins over the next few weeks!