Uncanny LP Migration Scheduling Request
We will be migrating all Uncanny LP sites to a new host on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to increase the reliability and performance of Uncanny LP sites.
Here’s an overview of the process:
- Complete the form on the right to request a migration date and time.
- We will confirm the date and time via email.
- At the designated time, your site will be placed into maintenance mode for anywhere from 1-3 hours (typically closer to 1 hour) while the site is migrated.
- We will send an email with your site’s new IP address as soon as the site has been migrated so that you can update your domain’s DNS records. You will need to have someone available to do this during the migration window, or your site will remain in maintenance mode until this step is completed.
- Once the DNS change has propagated, we will turn off maintenance mode and access to your site will return to normal.
We realize this is an inconvenience, but believe this is a necessary change that will result in a much improved experience for you and your customers moving forward.
If you have any questions about this process, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.