https://www.uncannyowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/uncannyowl-logo-600.png 0 0 yuehchin https://www.uncannyowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/uncannyowl-logo-600.png yuehchin2017-01-18 09:58:412017-01-24 18:04:49Adding a Quiz
Adding a Quiz
There are several ways to assess learner progress, one of which is through quizzes. The Quiz tool in LearnDash has many features. At a minimum, it allows you to:
- Incorporate eight questions types
- Randomize questions and answers
- Limit and track the amount of time users spend taking a quiz
- Require that a user passes a quiz before they can continue
- Set a limit for the number of times a quiz can be attempted
- Award certificates and levels to users who successfully pass
In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a new quiz and add questions to it, configure quiz options, and view quiz results. We’ll also cover some best practices when setting up LearnDash quizzes.
Another formal way to assess learners is through written assignments, which we’ll cover next.