https://www.uncannyowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/uncannyowl-logo-600.png 0 0 yuehchin https://www.uncannyowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/uncannyowl-logo-600.png yuehchin2017-02-16 10:35:062017-02-17 08:08:28Creating Forums
To create a new forum:
- Go to Uncanny LP > Dashboard > Forums > Forums > New Forum.
- Provide a title and description for your forum.
- Under Forum Attributes, change Status from Public (default) to Private if you wish to limit forum access to only users enrolled in the course.
- Under Associated Course, select the course(s) to associate this forum to.
- Click Publish to commit your change.
You can display forums in a number of ways.
- Adding a Forums link to menus gives your learners quick access to all the forums in one place.
- Displaying a list of forums from the sidebar. To learn how to work with widgets, please refer to the Managing Sidebars & Widgets tutorial in the Introduction to Uncanny LP course.
- Linking to a course-specific forum by adding the following shortcode to a lesson or topic page:
[bbp-single-forum id=$forum_id] (Replace $id with the forum's post id)