https://www.uncannyowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/uncannyowl-logo-600.png 0 0 yuehchin https://www.uncannyowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/uncannyowl-logo-600.png yuehchin2017-02-17 15:54:472017-07-05 17:09:25Creating an Event
It’s very easy to create new events. Click on Events > Events from the admin panel. Initially, you’ll see a few sample events. To create a new event:
- Click on Add New. You’ll notice the event editor looks very similar to a page/post.
- Add a title and description to your event.
- Enter the date, time, location, organizers, and website of your event.
- If you are planning to provide tickets for this event, click Add new ticket in the Tickets section and enter appropriate information for RSVP (online booking only) or WooCommerce (online sales and payments through eCommerce). Click Save this ticket to save ticket information.
- Check one or more of the additional event options if you want to:
- Hide the event from event listings
- Display it first in the list of events shown within a given day block
- Make it a featured event which will be highlighted in event views, archives, and widgets
- When you are done, click Publish to add your event.